GO

Loading...

Saturday, 21 April 2012

#blogitforbabies

All this week I've been in London judging at the International Wine Challenge. I do it every year: two weeks, 100 wines a day. It sounds ridiculous, I know. And although I am not saving lives, the good wines will end up with medals on them so that it is easier for you to sort the good from the bad & ugly when you go shopping.

Someone who is saving lives is my friend Annie. Please have a look at what she's doing here for Save The Children, namely a road-trip to raise awareness and funds for the Build It For Babies campaign. She is ay-may-zing. When she's done, I am buying her a drink.

No wines this week (possibly the last thing I feel like), just a really good vodka & tonic.

Back next week with wines.

KM x


4 comments:

  1. I've had a look at her site, looks great. And I'm up for some SE London action! Look forward to meeting Annie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know the term 'force of nature'? She's it.

      Delete